CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

TAGGED!!


The rules are:Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I do not like having my hair played with or touched when i have done it for the day.

2. I do not like pizza!!!

3. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is clean my kitchen..i have to have all the dishes done before i do anything..(its a new habit).

4. I have to have all the couch pillows face a certain way and all alligned.

5. I vaccum my kitchen (yes we have hard wood floors...love them) everyday!

6. I have I don't know how many pairs of shoes (i have a thing for shoes)...and the sad thing is I think I only wear like 2 or 3 pairs.

7. Most of all!! I am the worst and have a big phobia about bugs!! any kind of bug..crawling, flying, little, big...nope i aint having it..and if there is a fly in my house, you bet I won't go to sleep or finish what I was doing or anything until I kill it!! (i seen those shows about swollowing bugs in your sleep...sorry no way)!!!


I tagged Caria, Ember, Kristen, Summer, Shanda, Sara, Stefanie

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Damn...haha.

I still have a tag from someone else (that I didn't do, thanks for reminding me) from like 2 weeks ago! haha. I will get on it this weekend!

Welcome Family & Friends!