CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

At the "Punkin' Patch"

Tonight we went to the "Punkin' Patch"
with Kristen, Chance, Aric, Miles, Renae and Bobbie Chance's mom.
The kids had fun!! Here are some pics of it...

Sounds kind of fun...

Can we say "lots of corn"

Literally

Sky wasnt to sure about going down the slide and landing in it

Trey and Sky going on the "train ride"


Sky and Aric

She was scared to touch it...hurry mom just take the pic..

This sign just made me laugh...had to take a pic...


Jumpin on the "Redneck Trampoline"

1 comment:

The Ropers said...

Awww look at my cute niece and nephew!!! I freaking miss them!!!! Corben wants them here so bad! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I keep going through my head of what we are all going to do and what we need to get and how much FUN we are going to have! ahhh I am soooo excited I can hardly contain myself! Hahaha I love you all sooooo much!!! .. P.S. I noticed your new "friend" hahaha that makes me laugh hysterically! hahaha DUH!

Welcome Family & Friends!