CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Once again...Tagged!

So since I tagged my friend Shanda and she tagged my back with this one...I am obligated to do it...lets see how it goes..lol

Husband Tag - A great chance to get to know Joe..

1. Where did you meet? At his mom's house....
2. How long did you date before you were married? 3 years.
3. How long have you been married? We will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He gets a wild hair and cleans the house.
5. What's your favorite feature about him? He has a nice body..
6. What's your favorite quality about him? He listens when i need to talk to him...
7. Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Babe
8. What's his favorite color?I honestly don't know. He wears black alot..so maybe that...
9. What's his favorite food? Sweedish Meatballs
10.What's his favorite sport? I would have to say Football...that is what he watches when it is that season time....he doesnt watch any other sport..
11.Who said "I love you" first? He did
12.When and where was your first kiss? At his moms, in the front yard when i had to go home..
13.What are your favorite things to do as a couple? We dont really do anything as a couple...but we watch TV together and sometimes he wants to help me scrapbook..but then it takes to long so he stops...lol
14.Do you have kids? How many? 2...Treyson 8 and Skylie 3..
15.What's a hidden talent that he has? Um...well he can fix anything...
16.How old is he?29..old fart..lol
17.What's his favorite type of music? Rap.
18.What do you admire most about him?He is a hard worker!
19.What's his favorite past time? No idea...
20.Do you think he's going to read this? Probably not..he doesnt get on the computer much..

I tagged Caria, Ember, Kristen, Summer

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

You are so good to do your taggs: ) And I learned about him!

Welcome Family & Friends!