CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CRazY...

Well here we are again, almost a year later doing another post..How time flies! Alot has happened in the past year...Sky loves Preschool and can't wait to start Kindergarden this Fall...YIPPY...and Trey my handsome boy is growing like a weed! He is doing so good in school and is a very bright! I love them both so much! Joe is still looking for a full time job, its hard but we are making it. We are lucky to be where we are right now! We have eachother and growing strong everyday!
Tragically, we had 3 deaths in our family last year...Joe's Grandpa Harrison passed away after a brief illness in Las Vegas Hospital on April 7, 2010. Joe's uncle Clark passed away on October 27, 2010 suddenly at his home, both of those funerals were very hard and they both are missed my all who knew them and lastly the hardest day I've had in a very, very long time on November 21, 2010 my sweet Grandma, Donna May passed away after suffering a heart attack on her way to the hospital for a doctors appt. on the 18th. They did revive her after about 11 minutes but unfortunately she had no brain activity. We were hopeful she would pull through but she didn't it was her time to go and be with her sister and family and my brother, Dalas. I was there in the early morning when she took her last breath and we said our final "see ya again someday". I will never forget that final look in her eyes, it was Grandma telling us "that she is ok and free of pain, I'm up in heaven now and will watch over you"! We lost a beatuiful angel that morning and heaven received the best gift, My Grandma. She is forever our Gardian Angel. I miss you so much Grandma, I'm so lucky to have spent those last moments with you! My kids are lucky to have known their Great Grandma Donna. Until we meet again! Love you!

No comments:

Welcome Family & Friends!