CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Wow...its been a LONG, LONG time.....

Yes my friends i am blogging...lol...
not really much has happend,
only my birthday, mothers day, fathers day, 4th of July,
Joe birthday, Sky birthday, Treyson birthday, lots of birthdays,
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas...
AND
i have a new nephew and a niece...
you bloggin friends dont even know how excited i am!!
I LOVE BABIES!!!
Caria had Deegan on December 7
and
Ember had Raygen March 7
so they are exactly 3 mo apart..
CRAZY..yah im a retard..i figured that out today...lol
AAWWWWW...I LOVE THEM!
Ill have to post more of Deegan...hes a wiggle worm
cant get a good pic of him...

Deegan

Sky, Me and Raygen

Me and Raygen last weekend...

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

It's about time! haha. I miss seeing you now that you never come up here to visit!! Makes me sad. Maybe I'll have to come vacation down there sometime and stay with you :)

Welcome Family & Friends!