CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday...

So was anyone as crazy as I was and go shopping?
Me and my sisters Ember, Caria and Misty went out at 2 am..
I woke everyone up at 1:30am to go to the mall
which opened at 12:01..(weird time but...)
So I was laughing when we got there
I was like look at all these crazy people out at 2am like us...
lol...
Then after the mall we went to Walmart..
they were open so we didnt have to stand outside
but they didnt remove the black tape stuff until 5am
So we were there at about 4am..
It was so crazy to see that many people
and when they took the black stuff off
omg..it was like wolves attacking a deer...
lol...
we were by the cameras they had on sale for 69..
I had one lady through her stuff at me to put in her basket..
needless to say we are lazy today...
but we had fun!!!

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Nope...not as crazy as you but still put in 8 hours of shopping!

The Ropers said...

we had a lot of fun! but oh my gosh I was sooo tired!! Miss yo already!!

Welcome Family & Friends!