CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

another update!

Just a quick update...

Joe started a new job on Friday, driving a cement truck.
I didnt think he would ever leave doing pools, but its for the best
Something new and he seems to like it. He works 6 days a week.
The same pay but at least he has a stable job now and we can count on a resonable pay check...

Ashlie is having fun staying home!! I do transciption from home and it is finally starting to pick up again..it has been slow for the past couple months. but I love it and love being home with my kids! Everyday is a new adventure. I play at home all day with Sky, until Trey comes home from school, then it's like i dont exist..She loves her brother!! "She tells him she missed him today". So cute, she is my miss princess with an attitude.

Treyson is doing very well! We just had parent teacher conf. and he is doing very well in school this year. He is above level on everything ie: reading, spelling, math.. the only thing he is "on level" on is add and subtract.. he has all measurements and things like that down.. They are starting to do double digit math and he loves it! He is a very smart kid and does well (when he isnt being stubborn like his dad...lol) We are very proud of him!!

Skylie...well what can I say...She is 3 and too smart for her little britches.. She makes me laugh everyday. She loves to help mommy clean and wants to help me scrapbook pictures! Her new thing is she wants to go on nick.com and watch ICarly...She is so funny...Trey plays on the computer so that is where she gets the nick.com from...She is getting so big! We love you Skylie!

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I didn't know he was getting a new job. That is good. And good for Treyson doing so well in school this year. And tell him good job on his award!

Stefanie said...

I love these types of blogs, updates are always nice. I hope the new job goes well...I agree steady paychecks are so nice!

Welcome Family & Friends!