CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

WORK!!!

so today was my last day at work... ;(
it was very sad...i have some mixed emotions...
i am going to miss working with the girls and also the doctors..
they are a good group to work for..
but...
i am so excited to get to stay home with my kids!!!!
it has been 5 long years without a summer off...
my kids are excited too...they want to go swimming everyday!!!
Tomorrow i get to sleep in!!!!YAH!!!.. :)

4 comments:

The Ropers said...

YAY! I am so happy that you now get to stay home!!! Stay on top of that dictation!!! :) You have worked so hard for so long, you deserve to be home with your kids while they are still little!!! Love you!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Yes, good and bad things about it being your last day. Sad but also so happy. You will love being off and it will be so good to be able to spend it with your kids! It will be such a fun summer!! Too bad you don't live here, we could hang more. Wed is my last day, then I have most the summer off too : ) Wish you were here!

Eric and Sara said...

That is so awesome! i am so happy for you! i know what you mean about leaving those docs. They were the best ever to work for. I work at an OBGYN office now and I do about 4 peoples jobs combined into one and i am ready to go insane! planning on it, infact. Thanks for leaving a comment so I could check in on you. your kids are so stinking cute and i can't even believe how big skylie is! check out that hair! beautiful! talk to you soon! P.S. tell Rocio if she is going to invite me to her blog she needs to give me access! What a nerd! saraerob@gmail.com

Hoagland's said...

Yeah!! Finally Free! I can't wait until we get back to Utah. Then we can hang out. Caria and I will have to make trips down there.

Welcome Family & Friends!