CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby McKinlee is finally here!!!


This day has long been waited for!


I got a call today about 12:30 from my Mom saying that Ember and Rusty were at the hospital and that she was at a 5 and they were going to break her water. She has been miserable for the past 3 weeks or so. She has been having bad contractions and they wouldnt keep her because she is so early. Due date was June 28.


I am sad that i couldn't be there to see my little sis have her 1st baby...we all thought she wouldn't ever have kids..at least that is what she said. hehe


but..baby Mckinlee is a blessing and I can't wait to see her..


I love Ember and Rusty to death and I hope this baby girl brings nothing but joy and happiness..just like myself and my 2 sisters, Caria and Misty with their kids!!


Love you Ember, Rusty and long awaited McKinlee!!

3 comments:

Hoagland's said...

Very Cute!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Yay! I am so glad that she is here and I bet Em is too! Ican't wait to see her - and you when you come up. Make sure you call me and we can hang a bit next weekend : ) YAY!!

The Ropers said...

She is soo cute! soo little!!! I can't believe Em is a Mommy! She is sooo cute when she just sits and stares! i love it! .... cant wait to see you!!! love you!

Welcome Family & Friends!