CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

LAPTOPS!!!?

CAN I JUST SAY I HATE LAPTOPS NOW...MINE TOOK A CRAP ON ME 2 DAYS AGO AND THAT IS HOW I DO MY DICTATION..YA IT REALLY SUCKS!! THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS CUZ I AM SO PISSED!!! I WAS TYPING THEN ALL THE SUDDEN THE SCREEN WENT BLACK WITH WRITING..ALL I COULD READ, BECAUSE IT HAPPENED IN LIKE 10 SEC IS THAT WINDOWS OCCURED AN ERROR AND DOWN FURTHER IT SAID CRASH...SOMETHING..SOMETHING...FILES DELETED...50.. THEN WENT BLANK...NOW IT WILL TURN ON BUT MY SCREEN STAYS BLACK.. SO NOW I HAVE TO SEND THE PIECE OF CRAP TO TOSHIBA TO HAVE THEM SEE WHAT IS WRONG..ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT IT IS STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY!!! ")... AND I HOPE ALL MY PICS ARE SAVED BECAUSE I DELETED THEM FROM CARIA'S COMPUTER AND THERE ARE SOME THAT I DONT THINK SHE HAS...I WILL CRY!!!

Anywho..i hope everyone had a great 4th... we went to the Roadrunners baseball game..it was fun..they lost!! "( ..oh well..

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Oh...that sucks! I get a laptop from work and I love it - which is the problem because they are tempramental and they seem to not work well a lot of times and when you rely on it then it is hard to live without!! I feel for you!

I love the patriotic background! I can't seem to change my background without losing all the stuff on the side. . . it's bugging me.

The Ropers said...

I LOVE my laptop!!!! Mine is the best laptop ever!!! Can I just say that the apple macbook is the best laptop ever made!! hehe.. You need to buy one like mine ash-hole! They are the best and you can't get virus' either!!! I hope you didn't lose those pics either or I will cry with you!!!! Love you!

Welcome Family & Friends!