CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another TAG...

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol
2. The Bachelor
3. The First 48
4. Ghost Hunters
5. iCarly!...my kids watch this all the time...its not my favorite but i watch it...lol
6. Wife Swap
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. Friends

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went Grocery shopping
2. went to Roberts
3. vacuumed
4. played on the computer
5. watched TV
6. paid bills
7. cleaned house
8. made dinner

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. soccer games!
2. WARM weather
3. My birthday
4. scrapbooking
5. weekends, now that i am working, to spend with family
6. visiting my sisters up North
7. SUMMER!
8. Christmas..lol

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Samari 21
2. Cafe Rio'
3. In and Out
4. Red Robin
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. The Olive Garden
7. Applebee's
8. Pasta factory
haha...thats about all the restaurants here!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. a scrapbook room!
2. cricut expression (although i do ahve a cricut)
3. A maid
4. a trip anywhere with just my hubby
5. summer off!
6. a scooter...lol
7. vacation with the family!
8. Lots and Lots of MONEY, so i could stay home with my kids!

8 people I tag:
1. Shanda
2. Caria
3. Ember
4. Mandee
5. Cherice
6. Kristen
7.Summer
8.Shantel

No comments:

Welcome Family & Friends!