CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Job!!

So I finally got a job! It has been so hard finding one. There is just nothing out there, not even fast food (I wouldn't work there anyways) but none the lesss I found one!! It's at a Gastroenterology office (Colonoscopies and EGD's)..I'm excited to start but sad I am not going to be able to stay home with Sky!! It's been 8 months since i left my last job...CRAZY!!! but you got to do what you got to do even if you don't want to or like it!...It will be good for us!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats Ash, Who's office?

Stefanie said...

Congrats!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Well that's good...and bad. Why can't you stay home any more? Money? That is too bad you can't, but glad you got a job and one you will like!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Well I am 37 weeks today, so I still have a few weeks, but I would like to have him early. Im ready and excited and it would be much more convenient for work purposes, but last week I wasn't dialated or anything yet, so we will see. I have a doc apt tomorrow. I hope I have at least started dialating! I'm assuming at least two more weeks, but maybe longer.

Welcome Family & Friends!