CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

QUICK UPDATE...

Just a quick update on our family!
YES, I love staying home with my kids!!
I get a lot done and my house is always clean, I love it!
Seriously, I don't know how I did everything when I was working.
It's crazy!!
Joe is still doing pools..
I am trying to find him a different job
because it has really slowed down and we need monies...
my dictation has slowed down too...
hopefully it will pick up!
Skylie is sick today..she has had a UTI..poor thing..
but she wont take her medicine..
she gags and throws up and now she has a fever today
and she is just not her usual bubbly self...
but she will be 3 next month..so crazy!!
Treyson will be going into 2nd grade on the 12th of August!
He is getting so big!!
He is turning into a little man!!
We are just about done with our back yard! yah!!!

3 comments:

The Pearson's said...

WOW... Your house sounds busy!! I cant believe how big sky and trey are getting!! I feel like we're missing out ='( ... I sure miss and love you guys!!!

Hoagland's said...

I hate the whole medicine thing. Unfortunately Collin is the same way about taking it. I get so stressed out when he gets a fever because I can’t ever get any medicine down him. Poor girl, I wish they would just learn that they would feel better if they take it!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

This is the background I first had...then I changed it an hour later. haha!We do think alike.

Your family is getting so big! I wish you could have come up last month. I was looking forward to seeing you. poor poor me. haha

Welcome Family & Friends!