CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who's Counting??

So another birthday come and gone...
ya im 26 now...wow...getting old...
i just have to say....
we went to eat at Texas Roadhouse
my mom, dad, me, trey and sky..
well they came to sing to me and the waiter says,
"how old is she, 21"...haha
he probably thought my kids were my brother and sister...
nope he was totally wrong...
so that felt good to know...my age is not taking a toll on my face...and body...hehe...lol...
but it was fun!!

2 comments:

The Ropers said...

HOLY COW YOUR OLD!!! I mean I thought that I was getting old!! LoL!! I have a body of an 80 year old everything has already gone south! LoL!! Hope you liked your gifts!! I did I am going to buy me the same things I got you! hehe... Love you! Miss you!!! Wish I could of been there to celebrate it with you!!!!!! :0(

Shanda Mattsson said...

I love birthdays. Even if it means you are getting older. Fun to celebrate that we are alive and have people who love us! You do look young though and that is always a plus. And you can always know that I am older. haha.

Welcome Family & Friends!